Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The most interesting faces from summer tv season

Summer tv season is almost over so here are some of my favorite faces, in random order.




1.Mariana Klaveno,brilliant bitchy actress from "Devious Maids"




2.Elias Koteas,the great twist and great shock for my beloved detective Linden,James Skinner from the perfect drama "The Killing"




3.Denise Richards,very hot Mom from surprisingly amusing "Twisted"




4.Dash Mihok,excellent Munchy from "Ray Donovan"




5.Maia Mitchell,talented Australian girl,Callie from "The Fosters"




6.Avan Jogia, funny against all odds, Danny Desai from "Twisted"




7.Bex Taylor-Klaus,perfect discovery, Bullet from "The Killing", huge potential




8.David Tennant,one of the best British actors, DI Hardy in excellent "Broadchurch"




9.Rebecca Romijn,a sentimental choice,I love that girl and I keep waiting for a perfect project for her,"King and Maxwell" is far from that




10.The complete cast of "True Blood",even though I am not the fan of the show,I appreciate the quality of the casting,great homogeneous ensemble









No comments:

Post a Comment